Recipe Index

tickling palates recipesHi! and welcome to this site’s recipe index. Thank you for stopping by. Hope you try out these recipes in your kitchen and enjoy them as much as my family did. Do share your feedback in the comments section below the recipes. When you try any of the recipes, don’t forget to click a picture and send it to my email address [email protected] and I shall share them on my Facebook Page. You can also visit the page and post it directly on the timeline.

While you are going through the recipes, do take a moment to subscribe to this site via Twitter, my Facebook page, Instagram feed to get regular updates.

easy breakfast recipes

Other Breakfast/Dinner Recipes

roti & parathas

side dish for idli dosa

easy chutney recipes for idli dosa

Side Dish for chapathis

Fruit Juices

easy dessert recipes

Icecreams & Popsicles

easy salad recipes

Soup Recipes

sauces and dips recipes

Share on Facebook34Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest46Share on Google+8Share on Yummly0Email this to someone

1. Chandrika says

I’m new to cooking and so glad to have found your space sometime back. I have been a silent reader of your space. I love all the recipes and have already tried out several of them. Thank you for bringing me many appreciation. Looking forward to more recipes.

2. says

You have a wonderful blog… i have tried a few recipes from your blog and they turned wonderful…. Thanks a ton to you….

I have tried carrot cake, dates cake and sweet pongal… they were awesome…

Which brand yeast do you use? I tried some breads but they did not turn out great…. :(

• says

Yeast plays a very important role while baking breads. Always proof the yeast before you bake, in fact test it the previous day itself. If it does not froths your bread will not come out perfect. I use “Sun” Brand Active Dry Yeast. Recently started using an Imported brand of “Instant yeast”.

3. Anonymous says

I made the Naans, paneer makhani and the chocolate truffles from here for my daughter’s birthday party last week. Everyone loved it so much. Thanks you very much. ~ Lots of love ~ Archana.

4. Anonymous says

all dishes are very nice nd yummy..want to try them all…but i specificallly want to know how to do south indian “karappodi”..can u pls post that dish tooo…

5. Anonymous says

Hi Radhika,
    You have a wonder food blog here. You really inspire to cook . I was wondering, if you have food/snack index for toddler. Just a suggestion:) …All the mommies will love that

6. tabitha says

Radhika you answer all my unsaid questions. Very often I make mistakes in my preparation and one mistake spoils the whole dish. But I can faithfully follow your measurements and mode of preparation and it is so palatable and enjoyable. Since your base is south Indian and I am a south Indian with a south Indian family everyone responds to your mode of preparation positively. Only one cause for grief. You are a vegetarian and I a non vegetarian. So when making non-veg I have to go trekking and hunting. Thank you. May be you can cite some good non-veg sites you know. It will he heaven sent help. Thank you once again. Wonder how a young person can master recipes to perfection.