Is it that time of the year already ???? where the old meets new. Time to reminisce the bygone year and welcome the New year with zest and happiness. Is it really over????? I need to pinch myself to make sure.... The year passed by me with the speed of a missile, I would say even before I could get a grip..... I can almost hear the jingles in the air and even the stars appear to be so bright in the night sky.
There is a chill in the air that makes you want to snuggle under the bed covers. The warmth of an oven seems so inviting. Doesn’t it???? Hence for this month’s theme, it is Bake and not cook as the topic is Baked Goodies. Whether we enjoy with our family or gifting to others baked goodies are always welcome. So my dear friends,
Let’s Bake and be Merry.
Now to some rules to participate in this event:
- Bake and post a recipe in your blog that relates to the topic “Baked Goodies”. It can range from breads, buns, cakes, cup cakes, muffins, brownies, biscuits, short breads or cookies (sweet or savory). I hope you get the idea.
- As this month’s theme call for baking, eggs are allowed. No meat recipes please.
- We are looking for fresh entries and learn new recipes in the process hence, no archived or reposed entries please. The post has to be between December 1 and December 31, 2011.
- Multiple entries are welcome. Linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is mandatory as it helps to spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post and enjoy the running roundup of the event.
- I shall take the first snap of your post for the roundup.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Baked Goodies.
- Non bloggers can also participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.