August 31, 2011
August 29, 2011
August 25, 2011
1. Cook and post any traditional Sweet-Kaaram or Mithai-Namkeen that you make during Diwali like sweets, savories, kheers etc.,.
2. Your post must have a link back to this announcement.
3. Multiple entries are welcome. The more the merrier as many will get benefited by this.
4. If linking archived entries kindly repost with a link to this announcement and logo before linking it.
5. Usage of logo is mandatory.
6. The Last date for linking your entries is October 25, 2011.
7. Just link your entries using the linky tools below this post and check the running roundup of this event.
8. If you have any issues while linking, do leave a comment or mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 24, 2011
August 22, 2011
August 20, 2011
Amma’s Puliodharai is simply the best and incomparable. Though I make it the same way like her, DH always comments that it never tastes like my Amma’s. Must be her “Kai Pakkuvam”, I guess. Many fond memories are associated with this puliodharai as I feel that it has been a part of my growing up during the childhood. The way my Grandma packs puliodharai only makes it even more appetizing.
August 18, 2011
It is during last week that we got invited to one of Arjun’s classmate’s birthday party . I was not sure whether I would be able to attend as Arun had his school exams and apart from that he was also preparing for his Hindi Madhyama exams too. But my host called me and made me promise that I would not miss it. I did not have the heart to say no and so I told her that we will be arriving late.
August 17, 2011
This week’s blog hopping landed me on Vidhya’s space known to all of us as Sugar N Spice. I was really confused with what to choose as there are so many recipes that I liked very much that I wanted to give it a try. She has some delectable American Recipes which I loved but this one definitely caught my attention as I had been seeing these in the Blog world for some time now but kept postponing from trying out as I was not confident enough, I guess.
Also I have never eaten them before so I have got nothing to compare it with and I am depending on you baking experts out there to assure me that what you see here is how it will really turn out.
Check out here what we Blog Hoppers cooked up for the last edition. If anyone wishes to join us in this fun ride please drop in a mail. Only the Blog Hop Participants can link their entries here. Sorry to say that other entries will be deleted. If you wish to show case your entries here, do join us.
August 15, 2011
August 12, 2011
I just could never bring myself to enjoy any meal that I eat, when we order it in a restaurant not that we go out often. The simple reason being is that most of the time is spent in trying to understand and deciphering what all went into its making and also I don’t like being hurried which DH does a lot. So, what I do is, straightly hit the Take Away counter, order it and bring it home instead to enjoy and savor taking my own time.