Chocolate Marble Cake / Marble Cake Recipe
All purpose flour – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Castor Sugar – 3/4 cup
Butter – 1/2 cup
Eggs – 2
Milk – 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Make sure that you grease the inside of the pan and the outside of the muffin case.
Sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
Beat butter and castor sugar till they are fluffly. Add the egg, milk, vanilla essence and beat well together. Add the flour mixture to this and beat till mixed properly.
Add the vanilla mixture and cocoa mixture to the pan alternating it as shown in the picture. If any batter is left out place the vanilla mixture on top of the cocoa mixture and vice versa for the second layer.
- It took me 50 min to bake the cake.
- I did not have castor sugar so powdered regular sugar in the mixie.
- If using salted butter omit the salt in the recipe.
- Oven timings may vary accordingly.
- You can use any normal pan for baking the cake and not necessarily a Bundt pan.