5 Minute No Knead Artisan Bread
Prep time: 5 mins | Rest time: 2-½ – 5-½ hours | Bake time: 40 mins | Makes: 1 Boule
- All Purpose flour – 3+¼ cups
- Active Dry yeast – ¾ tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Water, lukewarm – 1+½ cups
- Flour – for dusting
1. You can freeze this dough up to 2 months it seems. After you let it rest for 2 hours, wrap the dough and freeze.
2. Even if you do not make the slash on top with knife it will form by itself while baking to let the steam out.
3. Instead of using flour for dusting, you can also use cornmeal / almond meal.
4. Oven timings will vary accordingly.