This announcement is not an event actually but an endeavor to bring together like minded bloggers who are willing to visit other blogger’s space, experiment and have fun at the same time. I’m sure that many of you visit other’s blogger space, register your comments, bookmark some and forget totally about it after some time. This has happened to many a times and had been pondering over this idea for some time now.
This venture is an attempt to broaden our horizons, get to know and try out new recipes and at the same time be connected with other bloggers meanwhile making ourselves into becoming the best cook. Throw in some interaction, suggestion, ideas with a new blogger every week it will be added fun giving us all a chance to visit others space and going through it fully. I have named it as you can see “ Blog Hop Wednesdays” with the following logo. Hope you all like it.
The plot behind this attempt is to form groups and make pairs with a blogger who will be your partner for that particular week. This happens every alternate Wednesdays. You will then go through your partner’s blog, select, choose, cook, click and post the recipe in your blog on Wednesday and vice versa. The alternate week you will have a new partner. This way not only you tend to your blog at intervals but also learn some new recipes along the way and get to know a lot of bloggers and make friends. Isn’t it simple?
As many of us balance work and home we shall have the groups and partners scheduled for the next two months so that we all will have ample time to prepare.
As always there has to be some guidelines I guess to make any venture a success.
1. Mention your partner name with a link to their blog and make sure that you write out the post in your own words.
2. You can choose your recipe in such a way that it coincides with other events too.
3. Linking back to the announcement every week is a must so that the other participants will get to know of our choice. Logo is a must too for greater reach. The more the merrier.
4. As you are getting 2 months schedule in advance, though you have ample time sometimes situation may warrant for non participation. In such a case please get back so that it is only fair for your partner and we shall see what can be done to resolve it.
Only vegetarian recipes please. The recipe choice is left to the blogger.
6. Bloggers who are willing to go hopping, please mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Blog Hop Wednesdays” with
* Your Name
* Your Blog Name
* Your Blog Url
as soon as possible preferably before this week end so that we can go forward with the schedules.
This will go to floors on the I week of August ie., on 3rd. As we are all going to be working in pairs and groups, all your suggestions, ideas, doubts and concerns are welcome to make this better and enjoyable for everyone.
P.S.: I’m so happy that many of you gave your consent to my email enquiry. Could you all again send a mail with the above said details to me to make it official.