Last month’s Let’s Cook series was a big overdose. Won’t you all agree? with too much of sweets considering the month, I thought this month should be well compensated with a health factor. Also I forgot to mention something, dear all. Did you all notice the new logo of Tickling Palates? Hope you all like it. From this month on Let’s Cook Series will be hosted under the new banner.
- Cook and post a recipe with “greens / spinach” as the main ingredient in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- Please note that the greens you use must be the main ingredient of the dish and not as a garnish.
- You can use any method of cooking and your recipe can be of any cuisine and course.
- Only Vegetarian recipes please. Eggs are allowed though.
- We are looking for fresh entries and try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. The post has to be between March 1 and March 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps to spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let’s Cook: Greens.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.