Summer has arrived with a vengeance and no one can just stop with quenching their thirst with plain water. Of course apart from drinking lots of water to keep ourselves hydrated, it is during this time that we have to take lots of fruits and vegetables to replace the vital salts that we lose because of the heat and sweat. And what more when those delights turn out to be chilled to soothe our palates and keep ourselves cool and refreshing. Shall we all celebrate the sun and summer for this month by rustling up something chilled.
Now to some rules to participate in this event:
- Cook and post a recipe that is chilled to the core in your blog linking it to this announcement. The only criteria is that your recipe should be served cold.
- Your recipe need not have to be necessarily cooked. For ex., Fruit juices, Smoothies do not require cooking.
- You can use any method of cooking and your recipe can be of any cuisine and course.
- Only Vegetarian recipes please. Eggs are allowed though.
- We are looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between April 1 and April 30, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps to spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let’s Cook: Chilled Delights.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.