The Summer and the Holidays have started and it should be downright fun if not sweltering heat and humidity. The heat is unbearable that it is difficult to take any solid food. This is the time to include more fruits into our day to day routine not only to keep ourselves cool but also to quench our thirst. So for this month shall we all celebrate the sun and fruits…
- Cook and post a recipe that features any “Fruit” as the main ingredient in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- Your recipe need not have to be necessarily cooked. For ex., Fruit juices, Smoothies, Milk Shakes do not require cooking.
- You can use any method of cooking and your recipe can be of any cuisine and course.
- We are looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between May 1 and May 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let’s Cook: With Fruits.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.