First my heart felt thanks for the all the friends and foodies who send in your tasty treats for last month’s Kids Special event. I had a great time reading through all your wonderful preparations. For this month’s theme I wanted to go the very basics – Breads. It happens to be the daily sustenance of any man all over the world. Though years back it was the basic bread now-a-days we have a lot of different breads in the market catering to the special needs and purposes of all people from all walks of life.
Now to some rules to participate in this event:
- The bread can be an yeasted bread, quick bread, stuffed bread, Flat breads cooked over tawa. The choices are a plenty.
- Your post should be linked to this announcement.
- Your bread can either be baked in an oven or cooked over the stove top and can belong to any cuisine.
- Only vegetarian recipes, eggs are allowed of course. Please avoid linking recipes with meat.
- We are looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between July 1 and July 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let’s Cook: Breads.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.