It had been months since I sat at my computer and it feels great now that I do. As I will be celebrating my 100th post shortly I thought of announcing my first event of my blog. As winter has descended upon us with a vengeance we all crave for snacks during the tea time. Our hearts long for some hot samosas or chips or whatever crisp along with our hot steaming mug. Only the more crispier and hot, the better. So I thought making this as my theme for the event.
Now for a few guidelines:
1. Cook any item of your choice, be it a snack or a starter and post it in your blog, the only criteria being that it has to be deep fried in fat. Up to 3 entries are accepted.
2. Only vegetarian recipes please (eggs not allowed).
3. Add a link back to this event announcement and you are welcome to use this logo
4. Please send me an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details
# Subject Line : Deep Fried Snacks
# Your Name :
# Blog Name :
# Blog URL :
# Your Recipe Name :
# Your Post link :
# A Click of your recipe
5. If you have any archived posts featuring the above said theme, you could very well send them over after reposting them linking back to this post.
6. Non bloggers can e-mail me your with the picture and I will include it in the round up by sending an e-mail to me.
7. Please send in your entries before February 5, 2011. The round up will in the following week.
Hope I have covered all the points. Feel free to contact me in case of any doubts.
As this is the first event that I am hosting, I look forward to your enthusiastic support
and participation to make this event a grand success.
You can find the array of Deep Fried Snacks Here.