Carrot Cake ~ Moist & Soft
- All purpose flour – 125 gms
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 200 gms
- Eggs – 2
- Carrot, grated – 200 gms
- Cashew nuts, chopped – 50 gms
- Oil – 100 ml
Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C. Prepare a baking tin by greasing it with oil and flouring it and keep it ready.
Sieve together all purpose flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder twice and keep it aside.
Our Favorite Video:
- I used palm oil which is high in Beta-Carotene which in turn gave the cake a lovely orange hue.
- Oven timings may vary accordingly.
- Omit the cinnamon powder if you are not that keen.
- You can also use walnuts instead of cashew nuts.