Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake recipe to satisfy your sudden chocolate or dessert craving. This Eggless Mug Cake takes just a minute to cook in the microwave and voila!!! you have a crazy good snack to attack.
I’m sure you all must be aware of the goodness of using organic products and how you in turn help the farmers who are striving to enable us to live a healthy way of life.
The Organic Mantras Initiative has really been an eye opener in terms of the number of daily recipes you can make using organic ingredients.
Click here to check out all the recipes as a part of this initiative. And if you are not following 24 mantra organic on Facebook and Instagram, then its high time you did so as there are so many yummy recipes to choose from that are sure to tickle your palates.
I love mug cakes I mean… Duh…. who doesn’t right??? Its so easy to make and unlike a full fledged cake, it does not require any baking skills on your part to make one.
And portion… portion… portion control… Yup… “All Good things come in small packages” Isn’t that what they say? Make a cake just for yourself and enjoy to your heart’s content.
Out of sight… Out of mind… Just have one for yourself and be done with it instead of worrying your mind about calories.
The good thing about mug cake is that my kids can make them by themselves.
They are grown up enough to measure and nook a mug cake in a microwave. So I can happily leave them to do the job without being pestered.
I have used both wheat flour and all purpose flour in the ratio of 50:50, so you can safely say that this cake won’t be dense enough to taste like chapathis or rotis.
Recently, I have started to replace butter and vegetable oil with coconut oil in all the cakes and bakes as I have simply fallen in love with the flavor they impart and its actually good for your health too.
Trust me when I say, kids will go crazy over this chocolate peanut butter mug cake.
The outer portion of the cake is dark and when you cut into it, you get to see a whiter portion of the cake because of the melted white chocolate chips and the peanut butter. Its simply yummm…
Do check out this easy and quick mug cakes made in Microwave – 2 mins microwave strawberry cobbler, 2 Mins Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake, Chocolate strawberry mug cake and Eggless Plums Mug Cake & Brownie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe details below:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
- Whole wheat flour - 2 tbsp
- All purpose Flour - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Coconut oil or melted butter - 2 tbsp
- Creamy peanut butter - 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract - 1/4 tsp
- White chocolate chips - 2 tsp
- Chocolate sauce - 2 tsp optional
- In a small mixing bowl, take whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and combine well.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil and whisk with a fork till smooth.
- Pour into a microwave safe mug.
- Make a well in the centre and press white chocolate chips and top it with peanut butter. Gently press down and level the top of the batter till the peanut butter is covered with the cake batter.
- Microwave at high for 1 minute. Rest another 1/2 min in the microwave itself. Do not take it out immediately else, the cake will sink in the middle.
- Serve warm with some chocolate sauce drizzled on top.