Eggless Greek Yogurt Brownies that are fudgy, intensely chocolaty, gluten free, refined sugar free and fat free. All in all, a healthy, one bowl chocolate dessert that can fix your chocolate craving.
These healthy brownies are so easy and quick to make. Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl or mix in your blender jar, pour into the tin and bake off. How easy is that….
These yummy eggless greek yogurt brownies were baked when I was craving for an intensely chocolate dessert that I wanted to be high in both protein and fibre. But I make it eggless for me. If you want to up the protein content and don’t mind the egg, use one egg which is what I do when I bake for my boys.
These classic Hersheys Ultimate Chocolate Brownies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake and this Vegan Chocolate Cake will always tug at your taste buds and fix your intense chocolate craving that will also be loved by one and all.
Eggless Greek Yogurt Brownies Recipe details below:
Eggless Greek Yogurt Brownies Recipe
- Greek Yogurt - ¾ cup
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Cocoa powder unsweetened - ½ cup
- Rolled Oats - ½ cup you can also use quick cooking oats
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Cane or Raw Sugar - ½ cup
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Vanilla Essence - ¼ tsp
- Dark chocolate chips - ¼ cup optional
For Flax Egg:
- Flax seed powder - 1 tbsp
- Lukewarm water - 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 200 C or 400 F
- Grease an 8 inch square pan with oil or line with a parchment paper and keep aside.
Make the Flax Egg:
- Mix flax seed powder in lukewarm water and let it rest for 5 to 10 mins.
- If you do not mind using egg, use one egg instead of flax egg.
How to make Eggless Greek Yogurt Brownies:
- Add all the ingredients except dark chocolate chips in a blender jar of your mixie.
- Add the flax egg. Using the pulse button, blitz at regular intervals for 4 to 5 times till all the ingredients are mixed well.
- You can also place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix using a hand mixer.
- Transfer the batter to the parchment lined baking tin.
- Sprinkle the dark chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins or till the sides starts to pull away from the tin.
- When you insert a toothpick in the middle, it may come away with moist crumbs but not with wet batter sticking to it.
- Take the pan out and let it cool down completely, cut into squares.
- I usually place the tin in the fridge overnight and cut it the next day as the chocolate flavor is more enhanced and tastes even better.
- Serve these eggless greek yogurt brownies with a scoop of ice cream or dusted with powdered sugar or drizzled with peanut butter on top for a healthier option.