- It is important to prick the potatoes. This not only helps the potatoes to cook well till the center while deep frying but also prevents any bursting mishaps. Moreover it also absorbs the gravy well.
- If you do not have kashmiri red chili powder, you can either avoid it or replace it with 2 pinch of orange food color.
- While making the gravy, instead of oil, you can use ghee (clarified butter) to make it rich.
- Replace shahjeera with cumin seeds, if you do not have it on hand.
- Make sure that the yogurt is fresh and not too sour as it will completely change the taste of the gravy.
If you loved this recipe, tap --> Rate or in the recipe card below to give us a 5 star rating!
If you have tried this recipe & have any more queries, send an email to email@example.com
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Browse plenty more quick & flavorful recipes easily by course, method, occasion & diet.