One Bowl Chocolate Yogurt Cake
Prep time: 5 mins | Bake time: 55 mins | Makes: 1 "8.5" Bundt Cake
- All purpose flour - 1-¾ cups
- Cocoa powder - ¼ cup
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup
- Eggs - 2
- Yogurt/Curd - 1-½ cup
- Vegetable oil - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
- Chocolate chips - ½ cup
1. You can use whole wheat flour but the baking time would differ and also the cake will be a bit dense.
2. You can just go with either white or brown sugar instead of using both the sugars.
3. Make sure that the eggs and yogurt are at room temperature.
4. I used chocolate chips for an intense chocolaty flavor and you can skip if you do not have at hand.
5. Oven timings will vary accordingly.