Orange Muffins with Orange Glaze
Prep time: 10 mins | Bake time: 20 mins | Makes: 12
- All purpose flour – 1 ¾ cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – ¾ tbsp
- Salt – 2 pinch
- Egg – 1
- Yogurt/Curd – ¼ up
- Milk – ½ cup
- Orange juice, freshly squeezed – ¼ cup
- Vegetable oil – ½ cup
- Orange zest – of 1 Orange
For the Glaze:
- Orange juice – 2 tbsp
- Confectioners/Icing Sugar – ½ cup
- Orange Zest – ½ tsp
1. If you want to freeze the muffins, do so without drizzling the glaze.
2. There was no need to add any flavoring agent as the orange zest took care of it.
3. I made 6 small muffins and baked the rest of the batter in a pudding bowl.
4. Glazing is of course optional but highly recommended.
5. Oven timings will vary accordingly.
If you loved this recipe, tap --> Rate or in the recipe card below to give us a 5 star rating!
If you have tried this recipe & have any more queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT MORE RECIPES?
Browse plenty more quick & flavorful recipes easily by course, method, occasion & diet.