Peanut Chaat ~ Beach Style
- Raw shelled peanuts – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Tomato – 1 (optional)
- Coriander leaves – 3 tablespoon
- Green chilli – 1
- Red Chili powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chaat Masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- salt – to taste
Place the dry peanuts in a micro wave proof vessel and 1 tablespoon of water. Mix well so that the peanuts are damp. Close with lid. Microwave at high for 2 min. Add 1 teaspoon of water after a minute or so if it becomes dry.
Mix well and once again close with lid and microwave at high for another 1 min.
Now add salt and add 1 teaspoon of water and toss well. Close with lid and microwave again for another 1 min. Peanuts are boiled and ready to use.
- You can remove the seeds of the tomatoes and green chilli before using.
- The peanuts should hold their shape. They should be cooked, crunchy and not mushy and over boiled.
- Instead of tomatoes you can also add raw mango during the season.
If you loved this recipe, tap --> Rate or in the recipe card below to give us a 5 star rating!
If you have tried this recipe & have any more queries, send an email to email@example.com