Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe
Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe - A healthy, no cook breakfast that takes just 10 mins to prep the night before.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- Rolled oats or Quick cooking oats - 3/4 cup or 150 gms
- Milk or any plant based milk of your choice - 1 cup
- Ripe Banana - 1
- Peanut Butter or Flax Seed Butter - 2 tbsp
- Chia Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Homemade Vegan Protein Powder - 2 tbsp
- Cane Sugar or honey - 2 tsp (optional)
- Cinnamon powder or Vanilla - 1 tsp
Slice the banana into 2 lengthwise, then continue to chop it fine. This step is optional but since you will get a piece in every mouthful, you can totally avoid adding any sweetener.
In a bowl, add chopped banana and all the other ingredients. Mix it well to make sure that there are no lumps.
Close with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
Next day, remove one half to a bowl for your breakfast and refrigerate the remaining again.
If the overnight oats appears very thick, add little milk or water to dilute it a little.
Add toppings like fresh fruits like sliced banana, pom pearls, sliced figs or chopped nuts and dig in immediately.