Eggless Red Velvet Mug Cake Recipe
Eggless Red Velvet Mug Cake to satisfy your dessert cravings and for a surprise valentine's treat.
Prep Time3 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time4 mins
Servings: 1 mug cake
- All purpose flour - 1/4 cup or 4 tbsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder - 2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/8 tsp or 1 fat pinch
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- White vinegar - 1/8 tsp
- Red food color - 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 2 drops
- White chocolate chips - for topping optional
Combine all the ingredients in a microwave safe mug.
Mix using a fork till the batter is free of lumps and is smooth.
Sprinkle white choco chips on top if using.
Microwave at high for 1 minute and let it sit inside for another min before taking the mug out.
Serve with a cream cheese frosting or with a sprinkle of icing sugar on top.