Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
Chocolate peanut butter mug cake that is eggless and takes just 1 min to make in microwave.
Prep Time4 mins
Cook Time1 min
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 mug cake
- Whole wheat flour - 2 tbsp
- All purpose Flour - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Coconut oil or melted butter - 2 tbsp
- Creamy peanut butter - 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract - 1/4 tsp
- White chocolate chips - 2 tsp
- Chocolate sauce - 2 tsp optional
In a small mixing bowl, take whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and combine well.
Add milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil and whisk with a fork till smooth.
Pour into a microwave safe mug.
Make a well in the centre and press white chocolate chips and top it with peanut butter. Gently press down and level the top of the batter till the peanut butter is covered with the cake batter.
Microwave at high for 1 minute. Rest another 1/2 min in the microwave itself. Do not take it out immediately else, the cake will sink in the middle.
Serve warm with some chocolate sauce drizzled on top.