Chopped Chickpea Salad
Filled with protein and fibre, this salad is bound to keep you filled for hours. Its grain free, vegan and gluten free with meal prep and mix & match ideas to make you not feel bored.
- Chickpeas, cooked & drained - 1 cup
- Cucumber - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Carrot - 1
- Onion, small - 1
- Raw green mango - 1/2
- Pomegranate Arils - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Apple cider vinegar - 1/4 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tsp
- Pink salt - to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper - to taste
Cucumbers should be halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Deseed tomatoes and chop it.
Dice onion, carrot and raw mango.
Remove the arils from the pomegranate.
Make the dressing:
In a small bowl or bottle, add all the dressing ingredients.
Either whisk or shake until the dressing gets emulsified.
Make the salad:
Place all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.
Drizzle the dressing and toss well to combine.
Serve immediately or chilled.