Quinoa Broccoli Salad
This Gluten free salad is chewy, tangy and sweet and is a burst of flavors with every mouthful you eat & makes a surprisingly filling when had for lunch especially on hot summer days.
Prep Time6 mins
Chilling Time30 mins
- 1 head Broccoli
- 1 cup Quinoa cooked
- 12 to 15 nos Dates finely chopped
- 4 nos Spring onions greens finely chopped
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes or Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Almond slivers
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Lemon juice - from 2 lemons
- Salt to taste
Shred broccoli. Chop the stalks finely and add that too.
In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except cheddar cheese.
Toss well to combine.
Refrigerate for at least an hour for the flavors to mingle.
When you are ready to serve, add cheddar cheese and toss well to combine.