- Cook and post a recipe in your blog pertaining to the theme with a link to this announcement.
- Your recipe can be of any cuisine and follow any method of cooking.
- Only vegetarian recipes, eggs are allowed of course. Please avoid linking recipes with meat.
- We are looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between August 1 and August 31, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have any problem linking, then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let’s Cook: Starters / Appetizers.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
We have Mona Jain’s Pin Wheel Sandwiches, which happen to be a big hit in her family.
6 Bread Slices
2 medium sized potatoes (Boiled and grated)
2 garlic cloves (grated)
1 small onion (grated)
1 green chili (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
Note : If you want to make the Pin Wheel sandwich colorful you can add a bit of yellow color to the potato stuffing.
Vegetarian Shammi Kababs by Dr. Sudha Agarwal
2tbsp channa dal
1/4cup soya granules
1medium size onion roughly cut
5cloves of garlic
3/4″piece of gingerchopped
1tsp.coriander seeds/ powder
Juice of 1/2 lemon/ 1tbsp.anardana
2 tbsp.Roasted channa powderd
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow fry