- Muskmelon / Cantaloupe – 1
- Onion, small – 1
- Green Chilli – 1
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 3 tsp
- Salt – to taste
Wash and remove the skin of muskmelon. Cut into 2 and scoop the seeds from the insides of the melon. Dice the muskmelon. Chop the onion, coriander leaves finely. Slit the green chilli into 2 and remove the seeds and chop fine.
In a bowl place the diced melon cubes, onion, green chilli, coriander leaves, salt and toss well. Squeeze the lemon juice and toss once again. Place the bowl in the freezer for 5-10 mins and serve immediately.
- You can leave out green chilli and use black pepper powder instead.
- You can also use diced colored bell peppers or some pomegranate pearls to make the salsa more colorful.
Our Favorite Video:
- You can also add a little bit of honey if you like.
- Tastes best when served chilled.