Mango Cucumber Salsa Recipe. A quick to make dip to serve with nachos and chips. Sweet, spicy, tangy and oh so refreshing that is so good for long summer days and game nights.
I love salsas as it has multiple uses and its so quick to prepare. As a salad, its a weight watchers dream come true as it does not have any dressing that might add up the calories.
Not only is it good as a dip but you can also serve it as a side dish with grilled tofu or paneer slabs for vegetarian and vegan option. If you are a non vegetarian, serve with barbecued meat of your choice.
Though I prefer adding the green chilies with the seeds, the others at home frown upon it, so I remove the seeds before adding.
If your cucumber is big and mature, remove the seeds before dicing as it may be unpleasant to bite into them while eating.
Our Favorite Video:
I prefer using pre chilled mango and cucumber to make salsa as that I loved it chilled the most, but its totally your preference.
Find more mango recipes:
Mango Cucumber Salsa Recipe details below:
Mango Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Mango - 1 ripe
- Cucumber- 1 medium
- Onion - 1
- Green chili - 2
- Lime - 1
- Coriander leaves - 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- Wash and peel skin off mango and cucumber.
- Finely dice both mango and cucumber. Chop onion finely.
- Slit green chili and remove the seeds. Chop finely.
- Grate the zest of lime, set aside and squeeze its juice and set aside.
- Combine everything in a bowl and toss well.
- Serve immediately with nachos or chips.