- Potatoes, big – 2
- Fenugreek Leaves (Methi) – ½ cup
- Onions – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
If you loved this recipe, tap --> Rate or in the recipe card below to give us a 5 star rating!
If you have tried this recipe & have any more queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not add more than enough water to the curry else the potatoes might become mushy.
- Instead of dicing them, you can save time by pressure cooking the potatoes in advance and add after crumbling them.
- Instead of green chillies, red chilli powder can be added but the color will change.
- For a tangy taste just add a few drops of lemon juice in the end after taking off fire and mix well.