Oats Rajma Toast
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Quick cooking Oats – 1/3 cup
- Rajma Masala/Curry – 1/3 cup
- Bread Slices – 4
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Garlic Cheese Spread – 2 tsp (Optional)
- Chaat Masala powder – 1/2 tsp (Optional)
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- For a more healthier version use either brown or multigrain bread.
- Using flavored cheese spread will add more flavor to the toast. Avoid if you count calories.
- For the kids use butter to cook instead of oil.
- If you want a tangy taste but do not happen to have chaat masala powder, use 1/2 tsp of lemon juice. while pulsing.