15 mins paneer butter masala recipe. This such an easy and fool proof method that’s perfect for beginners who are new to the kitchen. You just cannot go wrong with this versatile paneer recipe.
Whether you are a newbie who wish to impress your parents and friends with your culinary skill or a busy working person, who does not have time to sweat it out in the kitchen but still want to eat finger licking, homemade food for health reasons, this pbm recipe is for you. Of all the side dishes for Chapathis or rotis that I make, this is the easiest one.
I love Paneer butter masala recipe and so does my kids but the time it takes to cook the tomato puree till it loses its raw smell is something that makes me go for it rarely.
When its summer time, you don’t even have to think twice to skip cooking this. Imagine doing the same when you have guests for home and you have to cook in bulk. This method works very well if you wish to double or triple the recipe.
I came across this opos method in a foodie group that I frequent often but was still skeptical to give it a try. But finally gave in as you don’t even have to stand near the stove except during the preparation time. This recipe gets done with nil supervision from you.
If you are looking for authentic tasting PBM, this is not for you but this is perfect for working women, bachelors, grown kids who wish to learn cooking. Having said that, my elder one can make this dish all by himself without any help from me at all.
If you are still skeptical like I was, then trust me and give it a try and I assure you that you will not be disappointed.
You can also check out this No Onion – No garlic Paneer Butter Masala that can be cooked and served during Vrat or fasting time.
15 Mins Paneer Butter Masala Recipe details below:
- Paneer, cubed - 200 gms
- Bay leaf - 1
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Milk or water - 1/4 cup
- Kasuri methi - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Butter or oil - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 3
- Green chili - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Cardamom - 2
- Cloves - 2
- Cinnamon - 1/2 inch stick
- Cashew nuts - 8 to 10
- Take all the ingredients mentioned under "For Gravy" in a mixer jar.
- Grind to a smooth paste using little water.
- In a pressure cooker, add the ground paste and the other main ingredients and mix well.
- Place the cooker on the small burner of the stove and cook for 2 whistles over medium flame.
- After the pressure gets released on its own, open the lid and mix well.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and serve garnished with a dollop of cream on top and coriander leaves.