2 minutes microwave strawberry cobbler recipe in a jar with step by step pictures – An easy, individual, single serve, eggless dessert that’s quick to make using strawberries in microwave.
Today happens to be the 7th Anniversary of my blog and when I started this blog Tickling Palates way back in 2008, little did I know that I will stick to it all along these years.
Despite taking little breaks now and then I’m can’t help grinning from ear to ear to see how it had grown. I loved every bit of this journey so far and I’m sure that I will continue to do so as well.
Coming to today’s recipe, I wanted to make something quick and uncomplicated and something sweet to mark this wonderful day but wanted something fancy and nothing traditional.
Nowadays my kids seem to have developed a sweet tooth and this eggless dessert which also happens to be a single serve one seemed to suit my needs perfectly. The fact that it’s also elegant enough to treat your friends and relatives is another plus.
Step by Step Pictorial for 2 minutes Microwave Strawberry Cobbler Recipe:
1. Powder 3 tbsp sugar. Chop the strawberries finely and mix with powdered sugar and put it in a jar or ramekins.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder in a bowl. Add butter and rub into the flour with your finger tips. Add milk and mix gently till it resembles bread crumbs.
3. Add this mixture to the top of the berries and sprinkle more sugar on top if desired. Microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 mins. Your 2 minutes microwave strawberry cobbler is ready. Let the jar cool down and serve warm.
I have used a 100 gm capacity glass jar to make this microwave strawberry cobbler. But you can divide this content between 2 ramekins as well and you can also double or triple this recipe.
I have used frozen strawberries and thawed it for 20 mins before using it. Feel free to use fresh ones if available.
- Strawberries - 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar - 3 tbsp
- Flour - 5 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1/2 tbsp
- Milk - 1 tbsp
- Chop the strawberries and mix it with powdered sugar and mix well. Add it into the bowl.
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add butter and rub into the flour with your finger tips.
- Add milk little by little and mix with your finger tips till it resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the flour mixture on top of the strawberries.
- Sprinkle more sugar on top if desired.
- Microwave the jar on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Let the jar cool a bit and serve warm.