- If you do not have the time to dry out the "riced" cauliflower and if you do not want to pre-cook them before baking, place them in a thin kitchen towel and squeeze the heck out of them. You will be surprised at the amount of water it releases. Mix in the other ingredients and bake the crust.
- What if you do not have garlic cheese spread? well, you can add ½ tsp of garlic powder and softened unsalted butter. If you do not want to add butter and wish to make a vegan pizza crust, skip the butter and replace it with oil.
- You can skip the Indian spices and go all out for an Italian one by using Mixed Dry Italian herbs, also skip the cheese spread or butter and use grated Parmesan or cheddar cheese instead.
- Use your better judgment while adding salt as you are adding it both to the crust and topping separately and also the cheese has salt too.
- Do not bake for a long time as anyways after adding cheese you are going to grill or broil again.
- Oven timings will change accordingly.