Masala Lemon Soda Recipe with Video. Mint Lemon Soda flavoured with hint of spice and heat that is so refreshing and soothing on a hot summer day.
At the beginning of this year, we all at home took a resolution that we will not buy any of soft drinks this year.
They are un believably high in sugar, has lots of preservatives and we end up consuming empty calories that does not add any nutritive value to our body.
Our Favorite Video:
So, since the beginning of the year, we only stuck to fresh fruit juices and never bought a single bottle of bottled beverages. As the summer approached, we made an exception to buy atleast soda a it made certain drinks taste exceptional with its fizz.
Recently, I was “Nutri-Blend” from “Wonderchef” for review and I have been using it daily to make smoothies and juices as it is really handy, compact and gets the job in no time. Its easy to grind, clean and store.
I made this masala lemon soda also using the same and as you can see for yourself, it gets done in no time at all. Infact it take less time to make this than it take to drink.
During summer, you can see many roadside sporting a board saying "masala lemon soda" served here. So, make and enjoy sipping this refreshing masala lemon soda this hot summer.
Masala Lemon Soda Video:
Do subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more easy and delicious recipes.
Try these other beverages to quench your thirst,
Masala Lemon Soda recipe details below:
Masala Lemon Soda Recipe with Video
- Cane Sugar or Regular Sugar - 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves - 1 fistful
- Roasted cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 2 pinch
- Ginger - 1/4 inch piece
- Black salt - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 2 pinch
- Chaat masala powder - 1/4 tsp
- Lemon - 2
- Water - 1/3 cup
- Plain or Club Soda - 500 ml or 1 bottle
- Ice cubes - to serve
- In a blender, add cane sugar, mint leaves, roasted cumin, black pepper powder, ginger, salt, black salt, chaat masala powder.
- Cut open the lemon and squeeze in the juice. Add water.
- Blend together till smooth.
- Pass through a sieve and squeeze well with your finger to extract the juice completely.
- You can store this extract in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and make this drink any time you want.
- Take the glasses in which you are going to serve the drink.
- Add ice cubes, 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the masala juice extract and top it with plain or club soda.
- Add or reduce the masala extract according to your preference.
- Serve ice cold with mint sprigs and lemon rinds immediately.